Colour: Violet and white – This is the “I understand essence” and the “Bridge to the cosmos.”
Crown chakra is located at the top of your head. Where it radiates down to your pituitary gland and connects one to the energies of the infinite universe. This sacred chakra is pure consciousness energy; it’s one’s personal consciousness and their ability to receive connection from higher guidance. This is where one’s own personal transformation takes place when we connect – balancing our human and soul sources as one.
The Sanskrit name for the crown chakra is called the Sahasrara, which translates to “thousand petals.”
What a Balanced Crown Chakra feels like:
- You will be grounded and stable in all of your other chakra centres.
- Connected to a higher consciousness.
- A sense of being connected to a higher power.
- Feeling a balance of the body, mind and spirit and feeling healthy in all these areas.
- Being open-minded and accepting that everything happens for a purpose, whether it’s due to soul ties, karmic debt, or the laws of attraction.
When the Crown Chakra is Overactive:
- Feeling overwhelmed with energy.
- Disconnection from your physical body.
- A sense of superiority, egotism, and a lack of empathy for those around you.
How to Balance your Overactive Crown Chakra:
- By having all of the six other chakras in alignment.
- Death of the human ego, letting go of control and the need to be right.
- Exercises for spiritual enlightenment, meditations, yoga, journaling, and living in your truth.
When the Crown Chakra is Blocked:
- Being consumed by your ego.
- A lack of motivation and trust
- Materialistic and greedy tendencies
- Lack of open-mindedness and rigid beliefs
How to Unblock a Crown Chakra:
- Keep all your other chakras in alignment.
- Deepening your connection with your soul and quieting your mind.
- Unplug from all technology, particularly social media and news.
- Surround yourself with other people, music, and activities that have a high vibration.
- Develop faith in yourself and the universal powers of the law of attraction.
- Connecting with your higher-self, soul tribe, your guides, ancestors, and all other sources of energy.
- Binaural Beats (432 and/or 963hz), affirmations, self-hypnosis, self-empowerment of healing and chakra balancing meditations, whilst wearing headphones or earbuds for this method to be effective.
++ Please do not listen to any binaural beats or hypnosis meditations if you suffer from seizures or epilepsy. Please seek advice from your medical professional who looks after your condition. +++
Other Healing Techniques:
- Mantra: y chanting “OM” for a few minutes, you open up your crown chakra, just as it does with your third eye chakra.
- Yoga Poses: Padmasana, Half lotus pose, Tree pose, and headstand.
- Crystals/Gemstones: Moonstone, Clear Quartz or Amethyst.
- Pure Essential Oils/Herbs: Pure Frankincense, Myrrh, Rose, Lime or Sandalwood.
- Affirmations: I connect my spirit to everything that exists. I release all ambitions and desires. I surrender to my spiritual will. I honour the divine within me. I listen to the wisdom of the universe.
- Archangel: Meditate with Archangel Gabriel, asking him to balance, earth, and ground your crown chakra energy.
Physical Ailments that is Possible to Experience:
- Light sensitivity, headaches, confusion and loss of faith.
- Autoimmune disorders, epilepsy, dementia and other neurological disorders.
Psychological Ailments that is Possible to Experience:
- Depression, mentally disconnected and/or disorders and schizophrenia.
** According to the spiritual community, the crown chakra influences brain health and thus controls our mental, physical, and spiritual being.
Thank you, dear souls. I appreciate your time with me, and I would be honored and grateful for any feedback you may have on my chakra series. I am also open to ideas for future posts. If no one has told you today that you are honoured and loved, I am holding that space for you – right now. Sherry 💚